Thursday, July 5, 2012

Moving along!

We are finally moving forward with the wedding! I have the engagement photos scheduled.  I know a little late but really I work amazingly well under pressure. :D I'm glutton for punishment for that I know.


Chris and I did start the wedding registry tonight, we have one location done. We had to stop after an hour and a half because we were both exhausted and we will hopefully be able to pick up again on Saturday. It really is alot of fun scanning items, even though I'm told I'm holding back on picking out items.  But I have my own pots and pans set along with my own knife set so there are 2 huge purchases that don't have to be made by others. I think my most expensive item, which I doubt I will get is a Kitchenaid stand mixer in red.  It is a wishful thinking on that, maybe someone will love me enough to get me one but I won't hold my breath for it.  Oh crap I didn't ask for a mixing bowl, I need to do that I know. I knew I needed to make a list of items I wanted before going out. but we have another store to attend to so we will see. 


As for the engagement photo's current fiasco see my other blog. 


Thank you for reading
~Mary

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes people will go in on a gift and get you a big item. Don't give up on the Kitchenaid mixer yet. :)

    ReplyDelete