Sunday, July 15, 2012

Engagement Pictures.....Check

Well we finally got the engagement pictures taken.  They were so much fun, yet so tiring. We went to the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake.  Very pretty location, if you have the chance I would check it out.  One of mine and Chris' good friends  is our photographer so she knew how we would be and no we didn't do super posey pictures because one I hate those kinds, we did pose for some and we took direction well but we didn't do some of the lame engagement ones, like when the couple looks at the ring, so dumb.  I'm sorry if you had that picture but that's really not my style so we kind of goofed off. And then there was the butterfly who decided to attack Chris. Too bad there wasn't a video camera rolling, that would have been hilarious to see over and over again.  No I'm not laughing at Chris' expense, it was really funny, possible AFV funny. 

Anyway, I need to get back to getting addresses for wedding guests. 


Thank you for reading
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment