Monday, July 23, 2012

It's a Keeper!

We decided we are going to take the apartment!!!!
The more we think about it the more we see ourselves in it.  We know it will only be for a short time, it had better be for a short time ;).  Yes it is small but my parents said we can keep whatever doesn't fit at their house in my old room. Also when I get a full-time job, see bringing in the positive vibes, we can save and pay off debt and keep our costs down. Then the sooner we pay off enough of my student loan debt then we could possibly get a condo or something and be able to bring Jasper with us then and from there move onto a house. 
I've only had like 4 panic attacks too with the whole thing of moving out, I know I'm slow but what do you expect from a Star Wars fan in their parents basement? Other than a crap load of shoes. 


Thank you for reading
~Mary

1 comment:

  1. Super exciting! When is the housewarming party??? Anyways, when do you plan on taking over the apartment, and do you need help moving ( just keep in mind that I can't help with any of the heavy stuff)

    ReplyDelete