Thursday, July 26, 2012

Invitations

I am able to mark another check off of my list of things to do for the wedding.  I honestly believe it is a rather big check because it means that the invitations are now off to the printer and I just need to wait for them to come back to my doorstep so I can start planning a stuffing envelope party. Sounds exciting I know. 
It seems like a big check to me since I've been able to make my own invitations.  Yes it is one of those money saving ideas but I also have Microsoft Publisher for my home computer so it makes creating a publication so much easier. I don't think they turned out bad and when I look at the final draft before okaying for the printing of them I kind of feel like they look just as good as any professional job. But I suppose those receiving the invitations will be the final judge of if they look like a homemade job or if they look like some publishing company did them. 
Oh, I'm also going to be making the Thank You cards myself too with the same type of program and printing company.  Shoot if you can beat 500 invites for under $71 let me know. ;)


Thank you for reading
~Mary

2 comments:

  1. Ya, I am excited for the stuffing envelopes party....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you should since you are the first to volunteer for it. :) Which I do appreciate a whole bunch too!

    ReplyDelete