Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I did it!

With my family away this week camping I have had the pleasure of taking on 3 roles in the house. I have had to keep the house put together for my mom, kept the yard work up for my dad and then there are my own regular tasks that I normally undertake. I have to tell you.
I am exhausted!
Having to do all three jobs and then taking care of work I would shoot myself if I had to do this every single week. I have always appreciated the work that my parents do but every time they leave I always feel even more appreciated towards them. 


But I am excited for today because I made homemade chicken noodle soup from scratch, yes I even made my own broth, kind of amazed myself. I also made up another batch of bread, this time without any help my mom and all while getting the lawn watered because our sprinklers are broken. 


I'm not looking for praise I'm just very excited that I accomplished so much when I have told people I'm not a cook, I am a baker.  Well I can now cook!


Thank you for reading
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment