Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wedding Updates

I hope you all are dying to hear about what updates we have so far for the wedding. 
First we found some amazing deals on invitations.  I'm not going to give it away until after the wedding so you'll have to just hang tight about it okay. :) 


Next one of my coworkers is willing to make the wedding cake for cost of ingredients so that's around $100 so that is a load off of us with that cost. 


I'm still looking for photographers, I know that is a huge part of the wedding budget and you don't want to skimp on them but I find it ridiculous to pay $750 or more for just the wedding day itself and then extra for the engagements and the bridals. If any of you know of some decently priced companies that will help us out as well if our guy ends up falling through.  I'm hoping he won't so you can also keep your fingers crossed for us too.


DJ's.  I'm on the fence about them.  I know they can make a reception fun but are they worth it as a apposed to putting together a play-list on mine or Chris' iPods.  


Flowers I'm going to end up doing myself since we still have our wholesale license to florist places and with going the fake route we can save more and get them done up labor day weekend that way they are done and ready to go. 


I also want to thank everyone who reads these posts and leaves comments.  It makes you feel all special knowing that others out there care about you and that have advice that I can use for later on in this new beginning of my life. 


Thank you for reading
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment