Monday, June 18, 2012

Excitement

Now that we are only a few months away I'm really really starting to get excited about getting married. We have almost everything planned out, just waiting on a few loose ends to come in and then we can pretty much go full steam ahead. 


I do have some questions though, where are some good places to go for engagements that won't cost us anything and do you bring more than one outfit along for them? I know I'm weird but this is how my mind works. 


Oh and Chris and I have chosen where our honeymoon will be.  We will be going with my entire family to Disneyland for a memorial for my sister that passed away last year since we weren't able to go for her birthday like we had planned. I know it isn't the ideal honeymoon to go with your parents/ in-laws but we will have been married for 6 weeks by the time we leave so I'm hoping a lot of the newness and awkwardness isn't there.  But I could be wrong and I probably will be.  What will be nice though is Chris' family is planning on joining us one weekend during the travels in Vegas to celebrate Chris' birthday.  I'm looking forward to spending time with his family there since the last time I went I didn't really see much. 


So if you know of any pretty locations that would be great for an engagement photo please let me know.   


Thank you for reading
~Mary

3 comments:

  1. What kind of look are you going for for the engagements? Rustic, countryish, urban, etc. And are you hiring a professional photographer or is someone you know just taking the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy we are hoping to get is a professional but he never owned is own company, just more word of mouth through friends and things.
      Our theme for the wedding is Vintage with the 40's and 50's feel to it so I'm not sure where to go from there. I did find a really cute dress for it though that is vintage looking.

      Delete
  2. Well any canyon shots are out because of Chris' recent eye surgery so we have to find someplace in the valley.

    ReplyDelete