Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Changes!

Well it looks like we had to change the venue already. :( It is okay though, it happens when you have large families that only see each other at weddings and funerals. So instead of having an outside wedding we will be having an indoor one. But it will be easier on my family as well since they will be decorating the whole thing. 
They think I will be sitting at home that night getting things put together, but really people, let's think about about this.  I'm kind of a perfectionist so I will be there letting everyone know where I want what. 
On a good note, hopefully my mom and sister and I will be going to look at dresses this weekend.  I have a dress in mind but I still want to go and try on dresses.  It's the whole point of being a bride. 

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment