Saturday, February 4, 2012

Budgets :(

I honestly think the hardest part of being married, yes I will probably be wrong with this but hear me out.  Is the budget. I like being able to buy something when I want it/need it. But really we have like 6 months to get it right, right? But on the bright side, my car will be paid off by the time we get married so that's something to get excited about. 
I am still currently working for full-time work and once I achieve that goal for the year things won't be as difficult for us.  Yes I want the difficulties of marriage, how else do you become a stronger person then by meeting challenges and know what it is you can handle together. But I am a worrier so I will fret about this for the next few months until I see my bills going down and more money being able to add to other bills.  I'm really looking forward to that happening. And once I get taxes finished and I get my refund I know I'll be able to pay off at least one credit card that I used to get some teeth fixed last year. No it was not cosmetic you have a root canal that kills and see how long you can handle that pain. 

Well I think that's all for tonight.
Goodnight all. :D
~Mary

1 comment:

  1. Definitely the budget is one of the biggest stresses the first year. There are other stresses, but if you have a budget, at least you won't be stressing out about money in addition to everything else. Marriage is definitely an adjustment, but it's a good time too, and being fully prepared is the best way to approach it. Good for you guys for planning ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete