Thursday, April 5, 2012

So many choices and not alot of time

We'll get back to some of the plans for the wedding now.
So we have my dress picked out now I can start planning what type of bouquet I want to hold the entire time. So I'm going to be uploading 6 pictures of the bouquets I like the best.  The only hint I'm giving about my dress is that it will be an A-line design and unique. Did you know that when choosing your bouquet certain ones go with certain styles of dresses? I didn't either.  So here are the pictures and let me know what you think of each one. 



I like the wired tied up look, since I will be doing a Bird Cage Veil I think this one makes that connection to each element.
This one is just really pretty and elegant, not sure if it will really match my theme or dress though.


Now this one is one of my top favorites since it is simple and I love the jewel aspects, where I can tie that into the guys flowers too.
Similar to the one above but I'm not sure if I like the bulk of it. 

Again I like the wired look but I'm not a huge fan of roses so yeah.
This on is really unique and I like it a lot for that but not sure if I would have that as my bouquet.



The Flowers I would like to use for the wedding are Calla Lilies and a few roses.  And the colors we are planning on are Red, Black and White.  Very simple yet elegant in their own way. I have a few pictures I will be adding in for decorations and center pieces. Hmmm possibly have a contest on how to do something.  Yes even with the 4 people that are following me. :D 





Thank you once again for reading.
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment