Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Dress

Remember that whole post about trying on 17 dresses? Yeah well my mom got this great idea to checkout Fantasy Bridal.  As we walk into the store, what is hanging on a rack? The dress that we've been envisioning since beginning of March. Odds of that happening are what? Yeah I don't know them either. Is it kind of crazy? Yes it is. I'm somewhat excited about it and somewhat disappointed  by it.  Now hear me out.  I'm glad that now my mom and family don't need to stress so much about making sure the dress is right and everything yet sad because we had kind of made a little tradition in our family about having dresses made for us.  My mom's dress was made for her, my sisters dress was made for her so it made sense that mind would be made for me. But it's done so there's really not alot we can do about it right? And they can order it in and it will be in by the end of July.  Not too thrilled with that aspect of the whole thing but I'm sure if my family was making my dress it would put me into a higher stress state wondering if the dress would be finished in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment