Monday, May 14, 2012

Thank you Mr. Postman!

It is official folks, Chris got his Clearance letter and we officially have where we will be married!!! I don't think you know how happy I am that we got this letter.  I would still be happy if we were turned down for it but we weren't so now I'm extra happy.  *does her butt wiggle dance* If you haven't seen it, you are pretty much missing out on it. 


Thank you for the prayers that were said on our behalf with this situation.


Now there is soooooo much more planning to do.  But I can at least start by putting everyones addresses into a workbook so I can get the labels printed for them. Yes, it is a lazy mans way of addressing envelopes but we are in a time crunch now so I'm doing what I can as quickly as I can. 


Thank you again everyone
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment