Thursday, September 20, 2012

So it begins

Sorry for the delay in posts but we are still in the process of moving everything into our little cottage and the computer is not big on our list of things that have to be moved in right now.
Everything is going well right now we are still waiting on getting my dresser over to our place so everything will be nicer and more organized.  I know I said at first it was small but now that we have moved alot of our belongings into it it is rather large.  We've also spoken with some of our other married friends, they got married in the last year or 2 and we seem to have a little bit more space than some so that's good right?
We do enjoy our neighborhood, it is very quite considering where it is located and I can't wait to get involved with the people in my ward.

Thank you for reading
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment